When we are going to unlock the dongle we need to consider of the unlock and flash codes from the gsm forum. We can do the easily by giving our dingle’s imei number to the related site. I’m now going to describe that for you. I’m find out easily way how to we can get unlock code, to get it follow this link with your IMEI number.


In this url you can see “*************” line, you must replace your dongle IMEI number on this   line. After typing this address with your IMEI number then press enter button on your computer and will display codes as follows.



HWCALC V2.0

IMEI: 35237568105198

Entsperren / Unlock: 56394162
Flashen / Flash: 62086820

(c) SERGEY/MKL 2010


Hooray….!
Now you can unlock your HSPA dongle using above information.
How Unlock my dongle next step appear next page FOLLOW ME.

We are lesson provider team, and all post on this blog is completely hand written by me. I love hacks and technology. So feel free to contact us for anything about thisblog and don’t forget to add a comments if this blog is helped for you, Thanks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice information really useful for those who want to unlock their Huawei modem from network lock. However i got my Huawei E303 modem unlocked from network lock at WickedUnlock.com here they helped me to unlock my modem using code

Popular posts from this blog

How to access blocked sites

How to make call using Your Dongle

How Build Web Site Using Google – Part -II