How to Unlock HSDPA Dongle



 I’m today going to introduce what is this locked dongle, and how to unlock this dongle, most of HSPA broadband internet dongle were locked some features by manufacture. When you buy a dongle from local ISP they will sell it lock. I’m now going to introduce step by step how to Unlock Dongle as 100% free.
Following models of HSPA dongles (3G, 3.5G) are available to unlock using this guide. And I’m going to unlock Huawei dongles.
And this guide is available only following dongles.












Huawei e153,
Huawei E1152
Huawei E1550
Huawei E1550 Kyivstar
Huawei E1552
Huawei E1553
Huawei E156 / E156B / E156C / E156G
Huawei E160 / E160G / E160X
Huawei E161
Huawei E1612
Huawei E1630
Huawei E166 / E166G
Huawei E169 / E169G
Huawei E170
Huawei E172
Huawei E1750
Huawei E1752
Huawei E1756
Huawei E176
Huawei E1762
Huawei E180
Huawei E1820

Before unlock the HSPA dongle you must get Unlock and Flash Code related to the dongle.
I have already written that article at Follow me…
Before unlock your dongle you must complete some software it can download from this link Follow me…

Then run it……….


 



          Press detect button on the software and then select the port from the list and press accept button that appear on the Huawei modem code writer.
         And Unlock your dongle press Unlock Modem button and then appear small filling box as EnterModem Code and enter code that you got from the How to calculate unlock code article past.






Hit ok button, hooray now you are finalize your hacking….

Enjoy your unlocked modem and use it wisely.


Keep in touch.. My next article is about how to activating hidden voice calling, video calling and GPS feature on your dongle…
To read that, Follow me…

We are lesson provider team, and all post on this blog is completely hand written by me. I love hacks and technology. So feel free to contact us for anything about this blog and don’t forget to add a comments if this blog is helped for you, Thanks!

Comments

lupa91 said…
Genial, sin palabras, muy bueno!! sos un grande ! ojala que tu blog continue con estos excelentes articulos
Unknown said…
Nice sharing.I unlocked my network locked Huawei modems using the unlock code.I got this code at reasonable cost from TheUnlockArena.com with easy step by step unlocking instructions.This is the fast and permanent unlocking method.

Popular posts from this blog

How to access blocked sites

How to make call using Your Dongle

How Build Web Site Using Google – Part -II