When Is the Best Time to Post on Instagram?

Blogging is a long, tiring and self-motivational job. There is no one to push you or boss you around. It is a self-job and you are dedicated to motivating yourself all the time. However, when you don't get the desirable amount of likes on your posts and it starts happening way too often, you eventually lose your energy to work. This happened to me too.

I have been writing for several people and it started to annoy me. I did so for 3 years and then it struck me; if I had invested that much time, in writing for my very own blog, I would have been somewhere else. You are allowed to dream, aren't you? This is why I eventually began the journey. BUT, it was easy to lose hope because I was not getting a lot of likes on my Instagram blog. If people don't view my Instagram, they won't be directed to what I write too (I was helplessly falling in a tunnel of hopelessness). This is when I decided to do some proper research on Instagram blogging as it is a very fast growing platform for different types of bloggers at the moment. During my personal research, I came across an article which was entitled "Best Times to post on Instagram." And this is where a great change occurred.

IS IT TRUE?

Okay so first of all, I wanted to know whether it was true or not. I don't rely or believe on things right away, thus I experimented.

On Friday, I posted on my own leisure time, when I felt right to do so. I was yet again, enraged! My post did not get the desired likes and mostly my followers were the one to show some love to it. Where did the audience go?

Well, on Saturday, I posted on perfect Instagram time and guess what? The change was quite evident. Where my Friday post hardly reached 20 likes, the Saturday one went up to 50. Although this might not seem much but for a beginner, it is a great motivational factor. So you see, it is really true.

PERFECT TIMINGS TO POST ON INSTAGRAM:

It took me almost 2-3 days to decipher the best timings. Almost every other post had different timings. However, I had to collect the ones which had similar timings on some days. Once I had gone through almost 5-6 pages of Google, reading through the stats, I found that the following timings were the most common in most of the articles that I read. So here are the best times to post on Instagram. I hope they work just as great for you, as they did for me too!

MONDAY: 7 pm and 10 pm

TUESDAY: 3 am and 10 pm

WEDNESDAY: 5 pm

THURSDAY: 7 am and 11 pm

FRIDAY: 1 am and 8 pm

SATURDAY: 12 am and 2 am

SUNDAY: 5 pm

Further common stats showed that the highest concentration of Instagram audience is on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The least attention is usually on Mondays because it is the first day after weekend and people are usually busy settling themselves for the remaining week or completing some pending work. Just don't begin the blogging journey because you want instant money (lots of it) because this is a huge misconception. It takes years until your blog starts returning to you in the right way!

I am Rida and I have been writing online as a ghost writer for different blogs

It is time that I pursue my talent for myself too. I'd love it if you all show some support

[http://www.lifestylebuster.com/] Do visit my website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to access blocked sites

How to make call using Your Dongle

How to Undo Sent Mail